We are delighted to inform that our Resort is fully open and operating under normal conditions.
Restaurants & Bars
- All our 3 outlets are open
- Indoor seating is limited to 8 guests per table/ outdoors limited to 15 guests per table
- Outside clients need to show a negative test or certificate on weekends and public holidays to seat inside (not necessary on the terraces)
Wellness & Leisure facilities
- All our wellness and leisure facilities are open
- Outdoor pools do not need a booking
- A pre-booking is mandatory to access the gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and indoor pool
- The Spa is working with advanced bookings only
- Tennis courts are open and a pre-booking is mandatory
Furthermore, we would like to inform that our Resort has an internal Contingency Plan in place and that our team is prepared to act quickly and within our competencies.
We are certified with the Clean & Safe Seal by Tourism of Portugal.
Travelling to Portugal/ COVID-19 Testing
Since the 17th of May, Portugal is allowing non-essential travels from European Union countries, from the Schengen Associated countries and the UK.
All passengers over 12 years old must present proof of a negative test to COVID-19, (RT-PCR carried out within 72h before boarding time or Rapid Antigen Test within 48h before boarding) or EU Digital COVID Certificate.
All passengers are required to fill a Passenger Locator Card before departure or on board to Portugal.
Acessing our resort (check-in):
According to the measures imposed by the Portuguese Government, the presentation of the equivalent EU Digital COVID Certificate or a negative test* is mandatory at check-in.
*The types of tests accepted are:
• RT-PCR carried out within 72 hours prior to submission;
• Antigen test with laboratory report, carried out within 48 hours prior to its submission;
• Rapid antigen test using the self-test method, carried out within the 24 hours prior to submission in the presence of a health or pharmaceutical professional who certifies its performance and result;
• Rapid self-test antigen test carried out at the resort under verification by an employee.
• We have rapid self-tests available for sale directly at the resort.
Children under 12 years old accompanied by an adult are exempt of testing requirements.
Book your Covid-19 return test:
Our team can assist you to book your test before travelling back to your home country. Our resort has estabilished special agreements with local laboratories that provide requested COVID-19 tests for airlines. You can do your test in clinic or at the Resort.
Your test must be in either English, French or Spanish and all your personal data must provide the original test result notification (printed or an e-mail / text message in your mobile phone) with all personal data. Therefore, it is important that you send to the Resort in advance the following information:
- Full Names of all guests to be tested
- Requested date for testing (exact hour will be informed by the laboratory up on booking confirmation)
- Date of birth
- Passport number or ID Card
- Telephone number
- Language of test result
- E-mail address to send the results
- Car license (in case the test is in the Drive Through)
Please book your test by e-mail: email@example.com with the above details (for all guests) and choose your preferred laboratory (subject to availability):
Laboratório JCS - Dr. Joaquim Chaves (5km from the Resort in Lagoa, Rua Basílio Teles nº 39B):
PCR test (swab or spittle) or Antigen Test: in clinic or at the Resort
PCR test result will be sent to your e-mail within 24h (except on weekends - ready by noon on Monday). Antigen test on the same day.
Payment must be done directly between the client and the clinic.*
Hospital Particular de Alvor (HPA):
PCR Test or Antigen Test: in the Drive Through in Portimão (12km from the Resort) or at the Resort.
Drive Through Portimão (Arena Parque Feiras e Exposições) Monday to Sunday, from 8:30am - 5:30pm
PCR test result will be sent to your e-mail within 24h - 48h and antigen test on the same day.
Payment must be done directly by the client and the clinic.*
Unilabs Walk Through Carvoeiro (Estrada do Farol 95, Carvoeiro):
Locally at the clinic, daily between 09:00am - 6:00pm.
Paymento must be done directly between the client and the clinic.
*Test prices vary so kindly contact us for more details.
We look forward to welcome you at Vale d´Oliveiras,
Our team continues at your disposal for any questions by telephone on +351 282 380 560 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on 15th of July 2021