We are delighted to inform that our Resort is fully open and operating withing the Government guidelines. Please see below a summary of our operating conditions:
- No restrictions
Restaurants & Bars
- The Olive Tree Restaurant and the Olive Bar are open
- No limit of number of persons per table however, we have kept distancing between tables
- Non-residents are welcome and it is not necessary vaccination certificate or a negative test certificate
Wellness & Leisure facilities
- Our Health Club and Spa are open for guests and non-residents
- For your safety, we keep a maximum number of users at same time in the indoor pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and gym (except for families)
- A pre-booking is mandatory to access the gym, sauna, Jacuzzi and indoor pool (outdoor pools do not need a booking)
- Our Spa is open and working with advanced bookings only (we recommend 24h in advance)
- The Tennis courts are open and a pre-booking is mandatory
Use of mask
It is not mandatory to wear a mask.
Our Resort has an internal Contingency Plan in place and our team is trained and prepared to act quickly and within our competencies.
We are also certified with the Clean & Safe Seal by Tourism of Portugal.
Travelling to/from Portugal - COVID-19 Testing
Please check all Covid-19 travel restrictions with your specific home nation
Our team can assist you to book your test before travelling back to your home country. Our resort has estabilished special agreements with local laboratories that provide requested COVID-19 tests for airlines. You can do your test in clinic or at the Resort.
Your test must be in either English, French or Spanish and all your personal data must provide the original test result notification (printed or an e-mail / text message in your mobile phone) with all personal data. Therefore, it is important that you send to the Resort in advance the following information:
- Full Names of all guests to be tested
- Requested date for testing (exact hour will be informed by the laboratory up on booking confirmation)
- Date of birth
- Passport number or ID Card
- Telephone number
- Language of test result
- E-mail address to send the results
- Car license (in case the test is in the Drive Through)
Please book your test by e-mail: email@example.com with the above details (for all guests) and choose your preferred laboratory (subject to availability):
Hospital Particular de Alvor (HPA):
PCR Test or Antigen Test: in the Drive Through in Portimão (12km from the Resort) or at the Resort.
Drive Through Portimão (Arena Parque Feiras e Exposições) Monday to Sunday, from 8:30am - 5:30pm
PCR test result will be sent to your e-mail within 24h - 48h and antigen test on the same day.
Payment must be done directly by the client and the clinic.*
Unilabs Walk Through Carvoeiro (Estrada do Farol 95, Carvoeiro):
Locally at the clinic, daily between 09:00am - 6:00pm.
Paymento must be done directly between the client and the clinic.
*Test prices vary so kindly contact us for more details.
We look forward to welcome you soon at Vale d´Oliveiras,
Please feel free to contact us for any further questions: +351 282 380 560 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on 22. of April 2022