From € 260,000
Our fully managed, luxury apartments are set within 20 acres of tranquil, landscaped gardens, with panoramic views of the surrounding hills.
Freehold ownership gives you the freedom to spend time in the Algarve whenever you wish. You can enjoy the quieter months in autumn, winter, and spring. Or invite family and friends with children during the school holidays. What's more, being an owner allows your family and friends to enjoy the leisure facilities and 5-star service we offer.
In addition, freehold purchase of the property at Vale d'Oliveiras helps you to achieve your residency criteria for Portugal's Non-Habitual Residents tax regime. This attractive regime offers you scheme to 10-year exemption from personal income tax on almost all non-Portuguese income.
"We fell in love with the resort straight away. The low density, spacious design and finish is one of the best aspects of the resort and there are so many things to the in the area too".
Owner, freehold apartment
Indulge yourself in our 5-star service & leisure facilities
Vale d'Oliveiras luxury 5-star resort and spa is nestled within the green valley of ancient olive trees, and offers a choice of leisure facilities:
- Spacious open-air swimming pool and terrace, with adjacent children's pool
- "The Olive Tree" restaurant and terrace is open every day, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, with Portuguese and Mediterranean cuisine
- "Olive Bar" with inside and terrace seating, open daily
- The tropical poolside bar "Jasmin Bar" serves drinks and light snacks
- The Lisvaýa Spa is renowned in the area and offers a steam room and a large range of massage and beauty treatments
- Our Health Club boasts a fitness room, heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna
- Kids park including an outdoor playground and activities program During school holidays for children from 4 to 11 years
- Two tennis courts
- Nearby, championship golf courses
Fully managed and fully serviced freehold apartments
We take care of everything for you. Our fully managed, fully serviced apartments leave you free to relax and live life to the full.
The annual service charge for your property covers all maintenance and repairs - internal and external - as well as weekly housekeeping, utility bills, building and contents insurance, local rates, reception, and security services. It also includes significant provision for replacing electrical appliances, furnishings, crockery and cutlery as well as for future refurbishments.
"This is where we come for our down time. It feels like a home from home and we are always happy to come home ".
Owner, freehold apartment
Earn income from unused months through our rental service
We can rent any unused months and weeks for your property on your behalf. We manage the whole process and the income you receive can be offset against your annual service charge.
Potential Tax benefits via Non-Habitual Residents tax regime
You can benefit from significant tax exemptions under Portugal's Non-Habitual Residents tax regime. The regime offers a 10-year exemption from personal income tax on almost all non-Portuguese income. And a flat 20% income tax rate on personal salaries and business income arising from high value-added activities of a Portuguese source. Non-Habitual Residency is available to you if you become tax resident in Portugal.